Friday, September 28, 2007

Andrew & Becky Tait




































This is my cousin Andrew and his new wife Becky or our new cousin. It feels like she has been part of our family forever. This wedding was very special because my daughters were in it as the flower girls. I was lucky as the oldest niece on one side of the family and oldest grandchild on the other, I was a flower girl 4 times... I still remember how wonderful that was and I was so excited to have my girls get to feel that same way. As you will see from the pictures, it was a beautiful wedding and I thank Andrew and Becky for including our girls. "A.J.", as he was called growing up, has become a wonder person and has an amazing personality - he reminds me of my Pa and I know that he is watching over Andrew, just as he is all of his kids, and is so proud of him. The bagpiper was a great addition to the wedding and the tables marked by grain elevators from around Saskatchewan brought me to tears! Love you "A.J" and Becky!

No comments: