Monday, November 23, 2009

The Kelly's Album




The beginning of the Kelly Album - sorry I did not have time to post any more during the day. Stay tuned by 1 am (yes I work better at night - life with kids means that I am great at night shifts!) for more pages. This couple has the spirit, kindness and love that I know will come through in their wonderful album. He is a pilot and she is a teacher so we had great ideas to make their momories special to who they are. Thank you to them for their trust in me and kindness in waiting while I settle me life here. I have learned a lot in the last year and the number one lesson was that until I am ready to hire staff to help, I have to keep my wedding bookings limited. I will not compromise the quality of albums and edits because I am a profectionst. Creativity can not be rushed and going through thousands of pictures takes time - and I love what comes out at the end! Memories captured for generations to come and put into an album that will last the test of time.

No comments: