Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sam and JD's Winter Wedding











As many of you know, I am slow at albums or should I say, I got caught in a back log and am trying to dig myself out. My kids, my husband, my health and getting settled in Medicine Hat had to take priority.
Sam and JD are one of the couples who have been on the list for an album. I am going to work on theirs, Mike and Tracy's and James and Kelly's over the next few weeks. They will be finished and they will have their wonderful memories to hold in their hands in March.
I thank all of you who have been patient with me and I do not contact all my weddings to ask if they want an album still - if you do, please email me and I can give you a time line for one.
To ensure this does not happen again (the back log of work), my new package come with the album as part of it, so by this spring I will be caught up. All my 2010 weddings will be on track to getting their albums in a much more resonable time.
My appologies to all of you who have waited. Sam - I have not forgot you and with your guidance you will have the album you always dreamed of.

No comments: